Software Engineer (GSM/UMTS Network Optimization System)
Qualified candidates will have the chance to join Motorola H&NM Software Operations and work with market team to provide network optimization system solution as well as the system deliverables to optimize the GSM/UMTS network performance as well as planning.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
- Perform design, development, test and deployment work of the network optimization system
- On-site deployment support
(1) MS degree and can be full time intern at least half year, preferably in computer science, software, electronics or telecommunications
(2) At least 1 years software development experience, familiar with C/C++, C# or Java;
(3) Be familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio
(4) RDMS and SQL language knowledge and development experience on MS SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL related projects
(5) Software architecture and design experience and skills
(6) Basic knowledge (work experience is highly preferred) on GSM, CDMA, v2.5G, and 3G wireless technologies and equipment;
Qualified candidates MUST have good work style and good communication skills. MUST be fluent in oral English and be good at documentation in both English and Chinese.